Through our dedicated staff and large range of equipment we are able to carry out a vast range of quality bushland management projects, achieving the high levels of corporate compliance required.
Naturelinks provides a wide range of services across areas including native vegetation mapping, assessments, woody weed control biodiversity planning, flora and fauna surveys and more. In order to reliably and capably provide these services to our clients, we utilise proven systems ensuring safety and efficiency in all projects.
- Complete range of chainsaws ranging from lightweight to the largest available, to tackle any woody weed job, along with our qualified tree fellers
- Drill & Fill equipment – petrol and electric drills and tree injection packs
- 12 inch Bandit drum chipper
- Range of trucks with chipper bodies and crane for safe log removal
- Backhoe – 4×4 all wheel steering excellent for minimal ground disturbance and working in tight spaces in existing vegetation
- Skidsteer – All terrain 3 ton Posi-track loader with 4-in-1 attachment, and flail mower attachment
- Groomers – Highly effective method for removal of dense stands of boxthorn and other woody weeds up to 600mm diameter
- Climbing services – We arrange for climbers to work in with our ground crews for safe removal of large trees to ensure no damage occurs to assets and to reduce the dangers of felling
- 2 x 1000L Trailer mounted Quikspray units
- 3 x 400L Slip-on Quikspray units
- 2 x 200L Slip-on Quikspray units
- Boom spray attachment tailored to 400L Quikspray & Landcruiser
- 2 person kayak with 50L Spray Tank
- 12ft boat (unpowered, does not require Coxswains License)
- Truck mounted 5000L water tank with powered reel
- Truck mounted 2000L water tank with powered hose reel and twin impeller pump
- 1000L Ute Mounted Water Cube with Fire Fighter Pump
- Drip Torches (Firebug Drop Torches)
- Specialised Personal Protective equipment for burning
Our in-house mechanic is able to diagnose and repair minor faults in the field, with environmental controls in place to prevent spillage of contaminants.
Maintenance of Naturelinks vehicles and equipment
Naturelinks maintains our equipment to, and in many cases beyond, the manufacturer’s specifications. In addition, all utilities and cars have a logbook filled in before and after each trip. This includes a safety check such as brake lights, and security of the load. Our in-house mechanic is able to diagnose and repair minor faults in the field, with environmental controls in place to prevent spillage of contaminants.
To get in touch with our team, just click here.